Our team is here to assist you with finding the correct equipment for your pond.
New Zealand wide delivery for our products.
Dispatched within 2 working days.
Partnered with Windcave and POLi to ensure all payments made are secure.
We hold stock in Auckland NZ, you can visit us at our branch or see one of our stockists.
Best Selling Pond and Watergarden Products
Pond CleanSafe for fish & aquatic plants$32.50 – $120.95
Oase Filtral UVC All In One UnitFilter, Pump and UVC$489.95 – $999.95
OASE PondoVac Version 4Wet & Dry Pond Vacuum$1,399.95
PondMAX Solar Pumps$99.95 – $849.95
Oase Swimskim 25Pond Skimmer$499.95
Pondering a watergarden? Here’s some clearwater pond basics.
The basic components to achieve a Clearpond solution should include:
- A pond liner or pre-formed pond – our selection of pre-formed ponds provide a quick and versatile solution, or we can supply PVC or EPDM liner to line your custom-built shape.
- A pump for operating a filter, water feature or watercourse – Pond pumps are specifically designed to provide reliable 24/7 continuous operation.
- A filter for biological-mechanical cleaning – without a pond filter your pond water will get pretty mucky. The pond filter should have a filter that can capture and grow good bacteria to help maintain the water’s proper balance. For small ponds, a Filtral All In One pump and filter is a “plug and play” solution.
- Pond aeration to supply the pond with oxygen – this can be achieved with a fountain or waterfall, otherwise, aeration equipment may be required.
- A skimmer for surface cleaning – usually only required if the pond is surrounded by leafy trees.
To determine which sized products to buy, you’ll need to know your pond volume and how many litres per hour (LPH) you require. For this, you can use our handy calculators.
The exact requirements and specifications of a water garden will also depend on pond type, fish type (if any), watercourse or waterfall, sunlight exposure and temperature variation. Click here for more information or feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
What Our Customers Are Saying
“We popped in a few weeks ago and bought the PondMAX 3500 solar pump for use in our duck pond. It took us a few weeks to build the pond (and no time at all for the ducks to muck it up), but we are so impressed with the solar pump. It was extremely easy to set up, is super quiet and the flow rate exceeds our expectations. Thanks so much for your advice on it. We are happy customers!
Thanks again,”AntheaSolar Pump for Duck Pond
“I would like to thank you for a fantastic service and product. I ordered online the Oase Pond vacc 12th August. Service was great and I happily received the vaccum 2 days before this lockdown. I have used it and it is absolutely great. A clay bank had shed a lot of clay into the pond in torrential rain awhile ago. The pond vacc vaccumed it all and I have a beautiful restored pond. Plus I will now be able to use the vacc as needed to rid the pond of algae etc.”Pat HunterOase Pond Vacuum