These two pressure filter sets consist of one Biopress pressure filter each, with integrated UVC and a matching filter/watercourse pump with all necessary hose connections for quick assembly. Easy filter maintenance is achieved using the cleaning function built into the filter. The filter consists of 3 different filter media to ensure clear water – all this at an extremely attractive price. These sets are not recommended for koi ponds or heavily stocked fish ponds.
• Only suitable for low goldfish stocks
• Simple and convenient cleaning of the filter using the press handle.
• Quick lock for ease of opening and closing the filter.
• Different filter materials for optimum filtration.
• Are pressurized so they can be situated below higher positioned water courses.
• Can almost be completely buried.
• Pump cable length is 10m, filterUV cable length 3m, hose 4000 4m/19mm; 6000 & 10000 hose 5m/25mm
• Buried up to 2/3 of its height.
• UVC and filter combined
|Biopress 4000 Set||Biopress 4000 Set – Includes OASE filter pump 1500lph, 1.9m max head, 7w UVC, Suitable for decorative ponds up to 4000 litres amd 2000 litres with goldfish.||$599.95|
|Biopress 6000 Set||Biopress 6000 Set – includes OASE filter pump 2500 lph, 2.2m max. head, 9w UVC, Suitable fordecorative ponds up to 6,000 litres and 3,000 litres with goldfish||$899.95|
|Biopress 10000 Set||Biopress 10000 Set. Includes OASE filter pump 3500 lph, max. head 2.7M, 11W UVC. Suitable for decorative ponds of up to 10,000 litres and 5,000 litres with goldfish||$1,099.95|