Warranty Click HERE for Warranty Procedures and Product troubleshooting/checklist
In order to make a warranty claim, proof of purchase is required by law. A completed warranty form is also required. “Return to base” – all products under warranty claim are to be returned freight paid to Clearpond. Liability is limited to the repair or replacement of products only. Clearpond reserves the right at its sole judgement, to repair or replace under warranty.
The following will void the warranty;
- Any electrical item that has been modified in any way. This includes cutting electrical cables which voids the warranty.
- Impellers, diaphragms, seals, bulbs and flapper valves are consumable parts and therefore cannot be claimed under warranty unless agreed at the sole decision of Clearpond.
The following warranty procedure has been developed to ensure that all warranty claims are dealt with quickly and efficiently and with minimum inconvenience to our customers.
- In the event of a warranty claim, please contact Clearpond 0800 278 784. We will discuss with you the basic things you should check for.
- Review our troubleshooting, Warranty checklist for the particular product.
- If the product remains defective and the customer can provide proof of purchase, send the product to Clearpond, 194 Bush Rd, Albany, Auckland 0632;
Please note; The product must be returned freight paid, with proof of purchase and a completed warranty request form.
- Once the inspection has been carried out we will assess the warranty claim and advise the result a soon as possible.
- If a warranty claim is accepted Clearpond will then return, freight paid, either a new replacement or the repaired item. Any product received for which warranty is declined will be returned at the purchases request, freight paid.