The Oase Biopress pressure filter each has integrated UVC and a matching filter/watercourse pump with all necessary hose connections for quick assembly. Easy filter maintenance is achieved using the cleaning function built into the filter. The filter consists of 3 different filter media to ensure clear water – all this at an extremely attractive price. These sets are not recommended for koi ponds or heavily stocked fish ponds.
|Biopress 4000 Set||Includes OASE filter pump 1500lph, 1.9m max head, 7w UVC, Suitable for decorative ponds up to 4000 litres amd 2000 litres with goldfish.||$699.95|
|Biopress 6000 Set||Includes OASE filter pump 2500 lph, 2.2m max. head, 9w UVC, Suitable fordecorative ponds up to 6,000 litres and 3,000 litres with goldfish||$1,099.95|
|Biopress 10000 Set||Includes OASE filter pump 3500 lph, max. head 2.7M, 11W UVC. Suitable for decorative ponds of up to 10,000 litres and 5,000 litres with goldfish||$1,299.95|
Oase Biopress Pressure Filter Key Characteristics
•Only suitable for low goldfish stocks
• Simple and convenient cleaning of the filter using the press handle.
• Quick lock for ease of opening and closing the filter.
• Different filter materials for optimum filtration.
• Are pressurized so they can be situated below higher positioned water courses.
• Can almost be completely buried.
• Pump cable length is 10m, filterUV cable length 3m, hose 4000 4m/19mm; 6000 & 10000 hose 5m/25mm
• Buried up to 2/3 of its height.
• UVC and filter combined, the UVC unit integrated in the cover ensures fast elimination of algae and reduction in pathogens in the pond water.
In addition to the filter sponges, bio-filter surfaces with the specially developed flow control offer supplementary settlement surface for micro-organisms. They are able to move freely in the water flow (only BioPress 6000/10000).
Click HERE For Biopress Operating Instructions