The Biotec range of filters are a flow-through and multi-chamber filter that filters pollutants out of the pond water not just mechanically, but primarily through biological processes. The colonization of special micro-organisms is a proven method for breaking down harmful substances. Biotec has been scientifically developed and tested, and when properly used in continuous implementation, insures crystal clear water and optimum biological relationships.
|Biosmart 36,000||Suitable for a pond with fish of up to 18,000 litres.
Suitable for a decorative pond of up to 36,000 litres.
• Quick and easy to clean foams.
• Multi-stage filtration materials.
• Easy to remove waste via sludge drain.
• Biotec 36k (10.1) connects to Bitron 18C to 110C.
• Biotec 40k (12) Screenmatic connects to Bitron 36C to 110C.
• Biotec 60k (18) Screenmatic connects to Bitron 36C to 110C.
• Outer containers and lids are made from impact and UV resistant plastic.
• Biotec 40k, 60k, and 140k (12, 18, and 36) Screenmatic models come with a motor to rotate the filter screen to keep it clear of coarse debris.
• Biotec 40k, 60k, and 140k (12, 18, and 36) Screenmatics can be buried up to 2/3 of its height.