Used to fill in cracks between rocks to prevent water from being “lost” over the waterfall. Improves water flow visually. Contains MDI Monomer, Polyurethane resin. The trigger will dispense foam in any position and once dry the foam is fish safe and non-toxic. Hand held foam cans have a patented trigger system which allows multiple uses. 568 gram can
- Patented trigger system for multiple uses at any angle.
- Fish safe, non toxic formula
- No applicator gun required
- Maximum yield with minimal expansion.
- Bonds to most surfaces and dries within 30 minutes
- Cannot be used underwater.
- Foam life is dependent on direct sun exposure. When hidden within rocks, experience has shown lifespan to be 10 years or more. In full direct sun lifespan reduces to approximately 5 – 7 years before degradation dependent on climate.
- 1 can will be useful for approximately 5 metres of overall stream in a domestic installation. Larger commercial applications where the waterfalls are wider will reduce coverage.