A freight and handling charge may be charged on the invoice if selecting to use Clearpond’s nominated carrier. The freight and handling charge may be charged without notice. Our website will estimate a cost to the purchaser; however, we reserve the right to vary the freight and handling charge or cancel the order at our sole judgment.
Please ensure the purchaser or representative checks carefully before signing for your goods upon delivery. Once you have signed for the goods, no future claim can be made for damage in transit or short delivery.
Purchases; Return of Goods / Requests for Credit
No claim will be recognised unless made within 3 working days of receipt of goods.
All returns and credits require approval from Clearpond NZ prior to the return of goods.
Restocking fees are as follows:
- 4 – 7 days from invoice – applicable freight costs apply.
- 8 plus days 15% plus applicable freight costs.
- 90 days or more -We will not accept any stock returns after 90 days.
- Ponds and Pond Liners are non-returnable.
- A non-refundable deposit may apply to special import order items.
- Goods Returned must be freight pre-paid.
- Goods returned must be in a new and re-saleable condition, this includes no price tickets.
- Clearpond shall remain the legal and beneficial owner of all goods supplied and the ownership of goods supplied shall not pass to the buyer, until payment in full (including GST) has been received by Clearpond.
- All costs of recovery of unpaid accounts shall be borne by the buyer. Risk in the goods of whatever nature shall pass to the buyer or their agent upon taking possession of such goods.
- Clearpond shall be entitled, upon default, to enter the customer’s property to recover the stock in question